Settlements Prior to Trial Lawyer in Houston
Texas Personal Injury Settlements Agreed to, With Confidentiality Agreements Required by Defendants
- Welder burned over 80% of his body at workplace. (Involved in case as attorney consultant in reviewing entire medical record, interacting with client/patient and caregivers, and developing, producing and writing narrative for Day in the Life Video used at mediation).
- Elderly man entered a Nursing Home for Rehabilitation on an injured ankle, developed urinary tract infection, pressure ulcers and was restrained inappropriately, resulting in death.
- Twelve year old child entered hospital with symptoms indicating chronic sinusitis and brain abscess, intervention was delayed and the abcess in her brain caused brain herniation and death.
- Young mother with complaints of severe headache, despite going to hospital and doctor’s office, received delayed and inappropriate treatment and died as a result of a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Elderly woman in Nursing Home died as a result of weight loss and dehydration.
- Elderly woman admitted to hospital with fractured hip, while in hospital developed pressure ulcers which went to the bone, became infected and caused her death.
- Employee injured at workplace when item fell on top of him, leading to 3 back surgeries.
- Elderly man admitted to hospital for tests, fell sustaining undiagnosed subdural hematoma resulting in death.
- Ureters clipped, injured and cut during prostate surgery resulting in eventual loss of bladder.
Contact Houston Medical Malpractice Attorney Joyce Lilly
The settlements listed are based on the facts and circumstances of each case. Prior results do not guarantee or predict similar outcome with respect to any future matter. But if you’d like to speak to an experienced Texas personal injury and workers compensation lawyer, call (713) 759 6430 now.